- Acting as Owners Agents/Representative in handling ship’s formalities with related Authorities i.e. Pilot, Customs, Immigration, Health Control and Harbour Department,
in order to bring vessel into port (anchorage / berth) and be ready for cargo operation.
- Handling Owners’ matters; i.e. crew change, cash to Master, ship husbandry, supply provision, ship/cargo survey, bunker and water supply, etc.
- Monitoring and coordinating with cargo Owners; i.e. Shipper / Consignee and all parties concerned for smooth and fast loading / discharging operation.
- Preparing, issuing and releasing Original B/L as per Master / Owners authorization (for export cargo) and issuing D/O (for import cargo)
- Keeping record/report of vessel’s arrival/sailing condition as well as cargo operation
on a daily basis and providing all relevant documents; i.e. NOR, SOF, etc.
*** Mr. Somchai Nimmansatienkul / Operation Supervisor
*** Ms. Voranuch Withawatwong / Senior Operation
*** Ms. Piyathida Juiklang / Customer Service